The Clinton Foundation is seeking On-Call Catering Servers that are able to work between the hours of 3pm to 11pm, Monday thru Saturday. The On-Call Catering Servers are responsible for providing exceptional service while delivering food and beverages to guests in a professional and courteous manner. This position ensures that tables are properly set as directed; and that dishes, utensils and food/beverage items are properly placed. Servers will serve meals and beverages by course, promptly handle requests from customers and remove dishes when appropriate. They will ensure that areas are cleaned at the close of each event. Cleanliness, food safety, exceptional customer service and hospitality should be maintained at all times.The position has no guaranteed hours each week, but candidates can pick and choose shifts, one week in advance.
• Prepares food serving area for various functions , to include properly setting tables and related furniture for special functions; Wiping and polishing silverware, etc.
• Servers meals and beverages in a professional and courteous manner; removes dishes when appropriate; responds promptly to requests from guests while remaining customer service oriented.
• Cleans all areas that were used for special function upon completion.
• Maintains storage room supplies in an orderly fashion; performs other tasks as requested.
• Complies with all policies and standards/procedures applicable to the position, including attendance, time, quality control, and other standards.
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum of 2 year server experience.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment and interact well with customers.
• A hospitable service atmosphere must be projected at all times.
• Must be willing to work event-based hours including early mornings, late nights, weekends, and holidays.
The Clinton Foundation maintains a strong policy of equal opportunity in employment. It is our objective to recruit, hire, and retain the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Our equal employment philosophy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, compensation, benefits, training, promotions, transfers, job benefits, and terminations.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understand the scope of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, or responsibilities associated with the positions.