The Clinton Foundation convenes businesses, governments, NGOs, and individuals to improve global health and wellness, increase opportunity for girls and women, reduce childhood obesity, create economic opportunity and growth, and help communities address the effects of climate change. Because of our work, nearly 35,000 American schools have provided kids with healthy food choices in an effort to eradicate childhood obesity; more than 150,000 farmers in Malawi, Rwanda, and Tanzania are benefiting from climate-smart agronomic training, higher yields, and increased market access; working with partners, more than 8.5 million trees and tree seedlings have been planted to strengthen ecosystems and livelihoods; over 600,000 people have been impacted through market opportunities created by social enterprises and health and wellbeing programs in Latin America, the Caribbean, Asia, and Africa; through the independent Clinton Health Access Initiative, over 11.5 million people in more than 70 countries have access to CHAI-negotiated prices for HIV/AIDS medications; an estimated 85 million people in the U.S. will be reached through strategic health partnerships developed across industry sectors at both the local and national level; and members of the Clinton Global Initiative community have made more than 3,600 Commitments to Action, which have improved the lives of over 435 million people in more than 180 countries.
The Steward is responsible for maintaining cleanliness and proper storage of all dishes, and ensuring the highest standards of sanitation. This position responsible for assisting the kitchen staff in maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen and all storage areas; specifically for cleaning all equipment, utensils, and the physical work area. He/she is also responsible for assisting with proper food storage and rotation.
1. Maintains cleanliness and proper storage of all dishes and other utensils. Ensures that all cleaning materials are properly stored; Help maintain a clean kitchen at all times
2. Assists with food storage and rotation.
3. Complies with all policies and standards/procedures applicable to the position, including attendance, time, quality control, and other standards.
1. High School diploma or equivalent required.
2. 1-2 years steward experience.
3. Ability to work independently and to multi-task and to prioritize tasks.
4. Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
1. Occasional Lifting Of Heavy (> 20 Lbs) Objects, Bending, Pulling, Collating/Filing, And Occasional Lifting, Carrying, And/Or Moving Boxes, Files, Etc., Some Of Which Could Be Heavy (>20 Lbs) Or Require The Use Of Carts.
2. Able To Withstand Hot Temperatures For Long Periods Of Time While Operating Standard Cooking Equipment As Designated By The Station. Ability To Move About Facility, Stand For Long Periods Of Time And Able To Bend And Stoop.
The Clinton Foundation maintains a strong policy of equal opportunity in employment. It is our objective to recruit, hire, and retain the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Our equal employment philosophy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, compensation, benefits, training, promotions, transfers, job benefits, and terminations.