Building on a lifetime of public service, President Clinton established the Clinton Foundation on the simple belief that everyone deserves a chance to succeed, everyone has a responsibility to act, and we all do better when we work together. For nearly two decades, that premise has energized the work of the Foundation in overcoming complex challenges and improving the lives of people across the United States and around the world.
As an operating foundation, we work on issues directly or with strategic partners from the business, government, and nonprofit sectors to create economic opportunity, improve public health, and inspire civic engagement and service. Our programs are designed to make a real difference today while serving as proven models for tomorrow. The goal of every effort is to use available resources to get better results faster – at the lowest possible cost.
We firmly believe that when diverse groups of people bring resources together in the spirit of true cooperation, transformative ideas will emerge to drive life-changing action.
Learn more at http://www.clintonfoundation.org, on Facebook at Facebook.com/ClintonFoundation and on Twitter @ClintonFdn.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide administrative support in the Human Resources team. The incumbent will be responsible for a variety of duties, including but not limited to administrative support to the recruitment life cycle, on-boarding, off-boarding, and direct support to the CHRO. This position will interact with employees across the Foundation and will have a strong focus toward providing superior customer service.
1. Recruiting, onboarding, and offboarding administration:
• Update and add open positions in iCIMS recruiting platform.
• Review resumes and schedule phone screens.
• Assist with reference checks, employment verifications, and onboarding documentation processing.
• Help coordinate all aspects on the onboarding process including being department liaison and facilitating new staff equipment, logins, and training.
• Administer new hire processing including distributing and collecting new hire documentation,and providing to the Recruiter in soft and hard copy.
• Manages off boarding process from manager notification up until the final employee exit interview (which will be handled by the HR Business Partner).
2. CHRO Support: S/he will be responsible for a variety of administrative tasks including:
• Completing and tracking expense reports;
• Processing invoices;
• Developing PowerPoint presentations;
• Maintaining calendar/scheduling all appointments;
• Assisting with special projects as assigned
3. Department Support:
• Maintenance of employee personnel files (hard and electronic copies).
• Assist with the executive of the staff events
• Provide feedback to HR team on employee concerns and issues.
• Confirm completion of all onboarding, staff change and termination forms.
• Providing administrative support HR department as needed, specifically International HR administration.
1. Education (Minimum Needed and Type of Degree Needed):
• Minimum Required: Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience
• Preferred: HR related education
2. Work Experience (Minimum Needed):
• Minimum Required: 1-2 years of HR office experience
• Preferred: Nonprofit work experience helpful
3. Specialized Knowledge Needed for Performance of Job:
• Basic understanding of federal, state and local employment law.
4. Skills (e.g. Level of Judgment Required, Ability to Direct, Work Independently, Multi-Task, etc.):
• Superior customer service skills and extreme discretion with confidential and sensitive information
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including superior written and spoken communication
• Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize and ability to remain calm in stressful situations
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a professional demeanor
5. Special Skills (Technical or Advanced):
• Preferred working knowledge of Workday
• Proficiency in MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
6. Other (Communication Skills, Mechanical Aptitude, Math Skills, Learning Skills, or Other Specific Skills Required):
• Proficient in use of office equipment
• Fast learner, calm under pressure, excellent communicator
• Able to examine processes and consider more efficient ones
• Team player focused on organization and information management
Office Environment: Constant computer work requiring repetitive motion, prolonged sitting and sustained visual/mental demands. Occasional lifting, bending, pulling, collating, and filing, some of which may be heavy (>15 lbs.) and require use of carts.
The Clinton Foundation maintains a strong policy of equal opportunity in employment. It is our objective to recruit, hire, and retain the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Our equal employment philosophy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, compensation, benefits, training, promotions, transfers, job benefits, and terminations.