The Clinton Foundation improves lives across the United States and around the world by working with partners to create economic opportunity, improve public health, and inspire civic engagement and service. Because of our work, nearly 35,000 American schools have provided kids with healthy food choices in an effort to eradicate childhood obesity; more than 150,000 farmers in Malawi, Rwanda, and Tanzania are benefiting from climate-smart agronomic training, higher yields, and increased market access; working with partners, more than 8.5 million trees and tree seedlings have planted to strengthen ecosystems and livelihoods; over 600,000 people have been impacted through market opportunities created by social enterprises and health and wellbeing programs in Latin America, the Caribbean, Asia, and Africa; through the independent Clinton Health Access Initiative, over 11.5 million people in more than 70 countries have access to CHAI-negotiated prices for HIV/AIDS medications; an estimated 85 million people in the U.S. will be reached through strategic health partnerships developed across industry sectors at both the local and national level; and members of the Clinton Global Initiative community have made more than 3,600 Commitments to Action, which have improved the lives of over 435 million people in more than 180 countries.
Learn more at http://www.clintonfoundation.org, on Facebook at Facebook.com/ClintonFoundation and on Twitter @ClintonFdn.
The Bartender is responsible for providing exceptional service while delivering food food and beverages to guests in an efficient, professional and courteous manner; and preparing for catered functions as required. The bartender is responsible for the proper preparation and pouring of beer, wine and spirits, including the mixing of cocktails. This position confirms tables and the bar are properly set as directed; and that glassware, dishes, utensils and food/beverage items are properly placed. Servers will serve meals and beverages by course, promptly handle requests from customers and remove dishes when appropriate. They will ensure that areas are clean and ready prior to opening and at the close of each service or event. Cleanliness, food safety, exceptional customer service and hospitality should be maintained at all times.
1. Prepares bar and restaurant area for service, to include preparation of bar ingredients, mixers, and inventory; cleans and polishes all bar equipment and glassware.
2. Serves food and beverage in a professional, responsible, and courteous manner, removes dishes when appropriate; responds promptly to requests from guests while remaining customer service oriented.
3. Cleans and maintains bar and restaurant service areas prior, during, and after service.
4. Maintains inventory, supplies, and equipment in an efficient and orderly fashion; performs other tasks as required.
5. Complies with all policies and standards/procedures applicable to the position, including attendance, time, quality control, and other standards.
1. High School diploma or equivalent required.
2. Knowledge of food, wine, spirits, beer, and skills associated with fine dining and bartending.
3. Understanding and ability to conduct mixology.
4. Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
5. Ability to work in a team environment and interact well with customers.
6. Ability to teamwork and effectively communicate with management and co-workers.
The Clinton Foundation maintains a strong policy of equal opportunity in employment. It is our objective to recruit, hire, and retain the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Our equal employment philosophy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, compensation, benefits, training, promotions, transfers, job benefits, and terminations.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understand the scope of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, or responsibilities associated with the positions.